Deacons of Aotearoa New Website Project
Anne approached us on behalf of Diakonia Aotearoa New Zealand Association. They wanted a website that informs and promotes their ministry as well as the ability to offer courses. They ran a Facebook page but felt that was now becoming inadequate for their organisational needs.
Their goals for the website
- Enable deacons and deacons in training from all around this country to find relevant information about this ministry and where to go for more information.
- Enable deacons and deacons in training in this country to keep up to date with international developments.
- Provide links to other related organisations.
- The web design company would assist them in keeping the website up to date and adding information.
Their target audience:
- deacons (ordained ministers of the church), people who are interested in this ministry
- deacons in training and those who train them
- people seeking new 'careers' in church life
Phase 1: Research
We did some initial research to determine the best way to organise the content it would be easy to find within the website.
Phase 2: Styling and Functionality
Our goal was to provide a visual experience that establishes credibility and trust.
Phase 3: Launch and Ongoing Support
We provided a website care plan for ongoing support. Also provided were a series of Loom videos with instructions for editing the website.
From Reverend Anne Russell-Brighty
We are getting lots of compliments about the website.
I am glad that we have a website care plan so I am confident that the website is being well maintained. Also I can give you additional content to add to the site without any additional charges.
I love how you have made our course look on the website.
Reverend Anne Russell-Brighty, Deacons of Aotearoa, New Zealand.