Package: Content Marketing Starter (One-off) from $350
- Content creation strategy for you to implement: We will create guidelines, including buyer personas, topic areas and a schedule to support you in creating engaging and professional-looking content. This content can be used for your blog, main pages, social media posts and email marketing as part of your marketing plan.
- We create five key pieces of content and give you ways to use these across your small business marketing strategy.
Package: Social Media Starter (Ongoing) from $150 per month
- Content creation: We will create engaging and professional content for your website and social media posts according to the strategy we created.
- Posting and scheduling: We will handle regular posting on your website and on your social media accounts and schedule content in advance to maintain a consistent online presence.
- Basic analytics: We will provide basic analytics and insights on your website and social media performance, including follower growth, engagement rates, and reach each quarter.
Content marketing is a powerful strategy for small businesses to grow their audience and enhance their brand recognition. By creating and sharing valuable online materials, such as blogs, infographics, and whitepapers, businesses can attract traffic to their websites and engage potential customers.
More about Content Marketing for your Small Business
Content marketing is a powerful strategy for small businesses to grow their audience and enhance their brand recognition.
Quality content can attract traffic to your website and engage potential customers. Here are seven tips to help small businesses succeed in their content marketing efforts:
Start a Blog
Blogging is a cost-effective way to market your business while positioning yourself as an industry expert. Having a regular blog on your website can increase your website traffic significantly. Blogs boost search engine optimisation (SEO) rankings, provide value to consumers, and generate leads.
Build a Social Media Presence
To start, identify the social media channels where your target audience spends most of their time. Once you've pinpointed those platforms, engaging with them is crucial. Additionally, use consumer data, competitor research, and analytics tools. Doing this lets you more accurately determine your audience's preferred platforms. Finally, establish a robust and active presence on these channels once you have this information. This strategy ensures you effectively reach and forge a connection with your target audience.
Start an Email Newsletter
Email newsletters allow small businesses to engage with their audience and share updates about new products or services, industry news, and promotional offers. With high ROI, email marketing is a valuable tool for small businesses to build goodwill, promote sales, and increase customer value.
Create Content for Each Stage of the Customer Sales Funnel
Begin by mapping your content creation to address your customer's needs at each sales funnel stage. Tailoring your content to capture attention, spark interest, ignite desire, and prompt action is essential. By delivering content that's precisely attuned to where potential customers are in the funnel, you significantly boost the chances of conversion.
Build a Content Calendar
Next, consider developing a monthly content calendar. This step aids in planning and structuring your content creation endeavours. Not only does it ensure a steady content delivery rhythm, but it also fosters trust and strengthens your brand's familiarity with your audience.
Create a Variety of Content Types
It's wise to diversify your content offerings to differentiate from your competitors. Don't merely stick to one format; instead, repurpose existing content into various formats like infographics, whitepapers, videos, and social media posts. Embrace creativity and tap into a plethora of options to captivate your audience.
Mine Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Furthermore, harnessing the power of customer reviews and testimonials is beneficial. Amplify the reach of positive reviews by sharing them on social media and featuring testimonials on your website and blog. Infusing a personal touch into these endorsements humanises your brand and serves as potent, consumer-generated promotions.
In conclusion, by meticulously implementing these guidelines, small businesses can sculpt a content marketing strategy that elevates brand visibility, nurtures consumer trust, and propels sales.