WordPress Website Auckland Services
WordPress Website design all the right ingredients for growing your business.
That's what we do.
WordPress Website Options
We offer co-creation and full build WordPress website options.
Taking a co-creation approach will enable you to take charge of your website and it can save you money if done properly.
By working with a professional designer you can avoid some of the very steep learning curves as well of some of the pitfalls involved in getting a website up and running.
Read Why pay for web design when there are free website builders? to understand why choosing WordPress is a better option than other website builders.
Website Design Services
We are a professional WordPress Web Design Company. Therefore, when you hire us, you will start off on the right foot, and have access to a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Furthermore, your website will be mobile friendly attractive and high quality. Similarly, consistent branding, being user-friendly, with responsive design, quality photography, SEO copywriting and excellent site structure for easy navigation are standard.
Also, all our websites are built on clean, optimised code with smart design architecture for achieving the best rankings possible. Likewise, they follow WordPress security best practices.
Your video tutorials were brilliant
Ivy and Bloom
Get More From Your WordPress Website. Sign up to receive monthly tips.
WordPress Maintenance NZ Care Plans
We recommend all our clients consider a Website Care Plan. This ensures proactive maintenance and also priority support. Our website care plans include software and security updates including WordPress core, theme framework and plugins, maintenance services, daily cloud backups, 24/7 Uptime Monitoring, WordPress Database optimisation, Spam and revision cleanups, ongoing support tasks each month, SEO tracking for 5 keyword phrases and automated monthly reporting. Our Care plans also include some premium plugin licencing and font services. See our Website Care Plans for details
Enjoy peace of mind with WordPress Website Care Plan.
In the event, your site is hacked or something goes wrong with your hosting, we can get your site up and running quickly.
Is your WordPress site backed up?
Whether you are wanting a new website or website redesign, we can help.
For the small business, our WordPress design projects start with understanding your business goals. We focus on your customers, their experience and creating call-to-action with the intention to deliver a good return on your investment.
WordPress Help Services
If you need a bit of WordPress Help, we offer WordPress Support Services Auckland on a per hour basis.
For example, our Services Include:
- Installing WordPress.
- Setting up WordPress on your hosting account including pointing the domain at your hosting and your SSL certificate.
- Customising the WordPress Theme you have chosen to match your branding.
- We can give you advice regarding choosing a domain and WordPress Hosting.
- Configuring a new theme on an existing WordPress website.
- Fixing error messages.
- Web design tweaks to match your branding including custom fonts and colours.
- Web development for custom functionality
- Assist you in creating a landing page
- Configure a plugin
- Migrate your site from one host to another, if your new host does not offer this service
- SEO services and SEO consulting
- Backups, security and monitoring through a Website Care Plan
- Connect your site to Google Analytic, Search Console and integration with your Google My Business Listing.
- Update management including your theme and plugins
- Security hardening, and more.
Whether you are a complete beginner or just want to polish up your skills, I can help. We can help you to manage and update your site. I can provide tuition face to face on Skype or in person. We can also create custom documentation and videos for your staff.
We recommend a number of web hosting companies that offer different options from specialist Managed WordPress Hosting to Affordable Quality Shared Hosting. You are welcome to discuss your requirements with us.
Not sure where to start? Or what are the next steps? Give me a ring and let's have a chat.
WordPress Consultant Services
We are experts in installing and configuring the Woocommerce Plugin for you E-commerce Website as well as giving you additional functionality with premium Woocommerce plugins.
Woocommerce is a free eCommerce plugin
Woocommerce is the ecommerce solution for over 30% of all online stores? There are many free extensions (over 1000) in the WordPress plugin Directory that work with Woocommerce. For example, I use the Genesis Connect for Woocommerce plugin that makes the Genesis Framework seamlessly integrate with Woocommerce and the Genesis Trump Style plugin which makes the theme styling the priority rather than the default styling within Woocommerce.
Many of the plugins that extend WooCommerce's functionality are not free
Sometimes if you require additional functionality, you may need to purchase a premium plugin. These vary in price from $10US to $250. They extend Woocommerce's functionality and in general They significantly reduce the need for WordPress developer services.
Here are some of the extensions that I have experience configuring and recommend
- Check out Field Editor: This provides an easy way to add, edit and remove fields on the checkout page. This means you can collect extra information from your customers or remove unnecessary fields. If you have a whole form of information to collect from your customers eg registration for a special event then I recommend Gravity forms for Woocommerce.
- Product Enquiry Form: This plugin adds an enquiry form to your product. It is useful for Woocommerce Marketplace
- WooCommerce Subscriptions: For selling subscriptions through your store.
- WooCommerce Bookings: For booking an appointment
- Product Vendors: For creating a marketplace like Etsy on your site.
- WooCommerce Social Login: Provides social login for customers.
- Table Rate Shipping: This provides a great deal more shipping options for your store.
- Product Add-Ons: For adding extras to a product eg gift wrap
- Groups for WooCommerce: For sites that sell membership.
- Catalog Visibility Options This makes your store function like an online catalogue.
- Gravity Forms Product Add-ons: For adding forms to a product eg event registration.
- Advanced Notifications: More options for sending out emails when an order is placed.
- Print Invoices & Packing lists: Provides additional options for printing out invoices and a packing slip.
We also offer web development services. Including solutions for clients where out-of-the-box solutions do not meet the requirements. We can create unique extension plugins. For example to cater for your exact requirements including integration with your existing stock management system.
Here are some Resources for WordPress Multisite.
How to set up WordPress multisite:
- How to Enable Multisite
- WordPress for Education: This is a series of tutorials on Lynda.com about how to set up and use WordPress Multisite for Educational Organisations. Note Lynda.com is free with an Auckland Library card.
Resources for deciding if Multisite is the best option
In many cases, multi-site is not the best option for a group of websites because it creates a whole level of complexity.
Please read this article Don's Use WP Multisite by Half-Elf on Tech (Mika Epstein) or watch the video below.
To summarise, Half-Elf gives some of following reasons not to choose multisite
- To do something that WordPress already does like categorise posts, or have Custom Post Types or only give people access to certain sections of the website. All these things can be achieved on a single install
- Don't use it to host lots of small client websites - do separate installs. That seemed obvious to me.
- Don't use multisite to create lots of copies of the same content - it's bad for SEO - you could publish a post elsewhere but you should use canonical links
- BuddyPress and Multisite can become very complicated
Having said all of the above, there are circumstances where a multisite installation is the best choice.
SEO WordPress Services
The dynamic nature of SEO means that advice from even two years ago may not now be relevant. But having a simple website is now no longer sufficient. You need marketing tools like SEO to get to the top of search lists. The real challenge is to find honest, basic SEO services. That is where I come in.
My SEO services will grow your website traffic and rankings AND show you how SEO works.
We offer strategic planning for your Digital Online Marketing Strategy including social media, email newsletters, SEO, landing pages as well as the technical support and training for you to implement it. We have considerable experience with Small Business Web Design and our Web Design approach drives is focused on Small Business Marketing.